Standard Payment method and stages
Standard Payment is in three stages:
upon confirmation 30% to Holiday Garda by credit card or bank transfer
50 days before arrival: 30% to 55% by bank transfer direct to the owner (the exact percentage depends on the villa)
Upon arrival: The balance is due in cash on arrival.
NB: The amount due to the owner is always paid directly to them for VAT reasons (the owner is VAT exempt if paid directly). If you prefer to pay the balance in advance of arrival, let us know and we will tell you the amounts due to the owner and Holiday Garda respectively.
You may cancel the booking at any time up to 60 days before your arrival date, and your advance payments will be returned in full. If you cancel the booking between 60 and 30 days of your arrival, the prepayments will not be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of the stay is due. In the unlikely event that the owner must cancel your booking all of your payments will be refunded in full.
General Terms & Conditions of Rental
1) The tenant shall report to the Property Manager any deterioration or breakage occurring during the rental period and undertakes to maintain in good condition the House and its amenities. If the tenant finds breakages or deteriorations on arrival, occurring before the tenant's stay, these must be reported within 24 hours of check-in.
2) The tenant is liable for the full value of damages due to his negligence as well as accidental damage during the stay. Tenants are required to have liability insurance that will cover damages over and above the amount of the damage deposit.
3) The tenant must provide the property manager with a scanned copy of the identity document of the person named in this contract, as well as name/date & country of birth/ citizenship for all the persons staying in the house for the duration of the rental. An online registration form will be provided.
4) The tenant releases the owner and the property manager from liability for any damage or injury to themselves or their property during their stay, including accidents in the swimming pool, the villa and the garden, as well as theft or stolen property.
5) Neither the Owner nor the Property Manager can be held responsible for Acts of God natural disasters and other events outside of his/her control. Guests should take out adequate travel insurance to cover them in the event of such circumstances.
6) The tenant agrees to comply with all house rules and care guidelines included in the villa documentation, including smoking rules, rubbish removal rules, and checkout rules. Failure to do so may result in cleaning charges or local fines which will be deducted from the damage deposit.
7) Pets may be allowed, only on specific confirmation with the property manager, with an extra fee. Guests must ensure their pets do not disturb or endanger the neighbours. All pet mess must be cleaned before leaving. Failure to do so may result in extra charges.
8) For the execution of this agreement, the parties elect domicile in the country where the property is situated. In the event of a dispute, the competent court will be in Brescia. Intention to initiate a dispute must be communicated within 7 days of departure.
9)The official language of the contract and also for all resolution of disputes is English or Italian.
10) Payment may be divided between the owner and Holiday Garda, for VAT reasons. It may be requested that part of the payment be made directly to the property owner. Breakdown of payments will be communicated in the booking confirmation documents.